- 49 pages of very detailed plan with some explanation.
- The traditional unique Korean joinery method is used to construct the lamp.
- 3D rendering for all joints.
- The source of LED hardware is included.
- Six extra Kumiko panel patterns included.
Don't let some of the drawings intimidate you from making this lamp.
The series of videos of making this lamp will be available on Youtube.
The jigs made by Taeho will simplify and make it easy on the process of making very intrigued joinery.
You can print to any size, but the TABLOID size will be the best option. The drawing is based on the tabloid-size paper.